17 April 2009

We Need a Recommendation!


Ok my peeps, I am officially begging for comments. But only if you have an answer or suggestion to what I need to know.

And what I need to know is, what company do you recommend to clean carpets and couches?
Yikes! I know it's a lot to ask but we need some suggestions. There are so many cleaning places out there that I don't even know where to start.

Which is better Chemical or Shampoo?
Has anyone had their carpets and/or couches cleaned and totally loved it? Are you just exploding inside because you know of someone so good that you have to share it?

We need your help because I can't live with our filthy couches and family room floor any longer.

Please!

4 comments:

Silus Grok said...

During the six years I owned a home in Provo, I happily used VenturiClean. I was always really pleased with their residue-free cleaning process.

http://www.venturiclean.com/services.htm

I also used Boss Systems and was happy with them — but I don't recall why I used them and not Venturi. Though I do like that they're local, whereas Venturi is a national operation:

http://bosscarpetcleaning.com/

Lyle said...

I spent some time cleaning carpets professionally. While the company I worked for is no longer in business [not as a result of poor service], I did get to know a few other reputable names. Swan carpet cleaning and Serv-Procome to mind. Personally, I'm in favor of a good truck-mount extraction as opposed to the chemical "dry cleaning".

If it's still around, I would avoid Diamond carpet cleaning at all costs.

If you want any more specific details you can email me at lylekhayes at yahoo dot com.

*ethan* said...

put in hard wood floor and sit on them. problem solved

Brandon and Meghan said...

I don't live in Utah... but if I did.. I am not sure what company I would use to clean up the blood from slitting my wrists... Sorry.