13 April 2009

The Falls in a Flash

We made a quick trip to Idaho Falls this weekend.
First, it was Brenna's birthday party.
She is the big 2 now and so cute.
Next, was Brandon's baby blessing. Unfortunately the little guy was sleeping or eating most of the time so I didn't get a picture. But believe me, he is adorable.


Adelaide met the creepy Easter Bunny. She met him last year too and he is so very creepy. I should have taken a picture of him when there wasn't a child on his lap. The way he sat in his chair was not inviting. I don't know how to explain it but I promise you wouldn't have liked it either.

Davey's brother Rick is a firefighter. Every year they have a friends and family egg hunt which is awesome. They have TONS of eggs for the kids. I think Davey and Adelaide were the first one's to fill her basket. They wasted no time.

Adelaide and Robert had a blast.
She likes to follow him wherever he goes.
They are only four months apart and he is so much taller than her!

We managed to get in some time at the park and a little tennis too (what's funny is that she isn't swatting at the ball, she spent most of the time swatting at gnats). Thanks for the kid-sized racquet Ma and Pa.

Then off to the baby blessing in a new Easter dress (for Addie, not me which is unfortunate because I need a new dress really bad). She does look pretty though, doesn't she?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

WHat a doll Addie is! We missed you at church on Sunday... so empty!

{natalie} said...

i didn't realize you were heading to idaho. addie's hair is getting so long. she's adorable in that cute dress

Anonymous said...

Dude, I took Kade and Addison to Costco and there was this creepy bunny there also! I'll have to put the pic up to show you! Congrats on the car!

Chris Grover said...

YES, she does look pretty! Most definitely! And so grown up -- I can't hardly believe it! What a fun little get-away for Easter! I have to agree that most Easter bunnies I see are pretty creepy too. Don't you wonder who is really under those costumes?!