30 April 2009

Tip-Toe Through the Tulips


Adelaide and I had a nice afternoon with Natalie and the kids
at the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival.


She loves to smell the flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous.


We took a lot of pictures.


The kids ran around and had a blast.
Natalie's friend McKenly (sp?)
and her two little ones joined us as well.


Muscles and cool shades for sure.


We ended the day with a good roll down this monster hill.
Natalie and I had to join the kids, it was just too tempting.

Ethan and his parents joined us toward the end of the trip
but I didn't get any pictures. Sorry dudes!

We had a great time. We missed you Lindsey!


4 comments:

{natalie} said...

i am so glad we went, it was a gorgeous day. i have some more pictures to add to yours. I will have to email them to you or something, i think i got a really good one of adelaide.

oh it's McKinley....

and Lindsey....we'll see you next time!

Chris Grover said...

oh, i miss that! such a GORGEOUS time of year at t-point! you could take 8 million pictures out there and still not be satisfied! looks like the perfect day! and ending it with a roll down the hill? nice, nice!

M Occasionally B said...

the flowers are gorgeous! And Adelaide looks so cute just frolicking through them!

Mumsy said...

Missed you, too! Just looking at the pictures make me sad I wasn't there. (But trust me--you'll be glad I stayed home. I have the sore throat now!)