10 September 2007

Fizzity Fun Weekend

Next Monday is my mom's birthday. She's 27, again.
We love concerts, so at the convenient timing of
Def Leppard, Styx, and Foreigner
coming to town (Friday), Davey and I thought it a perfect present.
And it was........


Those guys can still rock it, I was so impressed.
I am not a Styx fan, but Foreigner and Def Leppard ROCKED!


My mom will be so pissed about this picture. Public service announcement:
She does not look like this all the time, only when she is making this face.
Happy birthday mom.


My dad brought his friend Christine. She really is just a friend.


I'm always the one taking pictures so I'm never in any of them.
So here's to the lame-o self portrait.


Though, I suppose I'm in this picture with Kelly and Rachel, Bri and Aaron, and Davey.

White trash forever..........


My mom received this adorable new Pom named Maddie.
She is so cute and Adelaide LOVES her.


Saturday we made our annual trip to the Greek Festival in SLC.


We've gone the past three years and will continue to go until there is no more SLC festival.



The food is to die for so Kip, Whitney, Jacob, and Wendy joined us.
It was heavenly. I am obsessed with Dolmathes!


8 comments:

amy said...

Rachel told me all about the concert and how much fun it was! Glad you had a good time...I think I am going to have to attend next year!

{natalie} said...

looks like your weekend was a blast! i can't picture your parents together?! and i love that big daddy came to your mom's birthday concert, what a guy! happy b-day may's mom

{Erica} said...

Greek Festival, White trash and Def Leppard...sounds like the ultimate weekend! My mouth is now watering...gotta get me some good Greek grub.

Anonymous said...

My face looks stupid. I can't do a good metal face. On the plus side, my \m/ is better than Davey's.

How many 27th birthdays does that make?

Ashley said...

Sounds like a crazy fun weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Megan your a brat!!! But I love you, even if you can't keep a secret!!!!

Chris Grover said...

We went to The Lepard concert a few years ago and yes indeed, it did rock! You know what else rocked? The countless fans still totally in the 80's! I don't remember the last time I saw so many fashionable(less) mullets and leather! "Pour some sugar on me!"

David Lesue said...

I love that picture of your mom. My mom would kill me twice if I ever posted a similar photo of her. You are a brave woman.