15 September 2007

Redfest


WoWLyrics.com Presents: Everything In Transit by Jack's Mannequin

Last night was the University of Utah's
annual Redfest concert.
This years headliner happened to be one of my ultra-favorites, Jack's Mannequin.
They were joined by the RX Bandits, The Format, and Straylight Run (I also love).
It was amazing. These guys put on such an awesome show and are fabulous live.

The lead singer Andrew McMahon who was also a part of Something Corporate, is a Leukemia survivor. He started a foundation called the Dear Jack Foundation to raise money for research.
I don't know if it's because I think he's a great musician (who plays the piano so marvelously), that makes me want to help out and take part in this foundation or what. But, check it out for yourselves if you would like to help out the cause.

It was such an amazing show! I hate when good things have to come to an end.


7 comments:

{natalie} said...

so fun to go to concerts!! who did you end up going with?

want to eat wings on sunday? i'll call.

Megan said...

I went with my sister Jessie.
I wish we could do dinner!

{Erica} said...

FUN! And how totally awesome and random that you know my bestest friend :D!!

Anonymous said...

No pix from this show?

Megan said...

No, I didn't take my camera like an idiot!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

How fun. I went one year and had a good time. But now I hate the Utes.

Anyway, your baby looks like a cashew. I hope she grows out of that look.

Chris Grover said...

Haaa, I am just laughing at Courtney's comment! Sounds like a great show and a great cause! And did I mention how excited I am for you guys and your growing cashew?!