25 September 2007

My Side Ub Duh Stowy

Sum feens hab been on my mine laylee. I an not eeben two yeows ole yet but I hab cedided sumfeen.

Iz good to be alibe.

I am lubbing duh shanges in duh sesons. Iz so nice owside. I wub it!


In wess dan fwee wees I will be tooning two yeows ole! I am been the good gill. I wub gwowing up so mush! I an walking an tawking (and typin') wike a big gill. I wub my doggy Capan Mamewica. I wub Dinney moobies. An my favite food is sheeze an pizza. I can shange my own cwothes an I am woking on been potty tained!


Awso, my May is habbing a baby in her tummy. I wub it! I an so sesited to hab a new bruver or sisa. May is tire but she innot frowing up wike she did wiff me. Dadda an me keeps are fingas cwossed!

As I said, iz good to be alibe!


7 comments:

{natalie} said...

please tell adelaide she is super cute but i have no clue what the crap she just wrote. :)

Anonymous said...

We love you too Adelaide! I can't imagine all the typing errors it must have given you while typing that. I am so proud!

Smith Life said...

Adelaide, I am so proud ouf you! I bet you are going to be the bestest older sister! Take care of your mom and give her lots of hugs and kisses! oh, and make sure your dad rubs her feet EVERY DAY!!!!

Kip said...

I stopped reading Addie's comments the moment I saw what was in in May's belly and it made me throw up all over the monitor. I'll never look at her the same again. One of you four owe me a new computer monitor.

Anonymous said...

Hi Addy,

I love you girlie and miss you tons. I can't wait for your birthday party. Love, Grammies

Chris Grover said...

Next thing we know, Captain will be writing novels! That was probably one of the cutest posts I've read in a long time! What a cutie! And me will keeps my fingows cwassed too for May!

Lyle said...

mary kate and ashely can't hold a candle to that lil angel.