21 July 2008

Babyshower Bonanza

I must start by saying that I never thought my sisters would produce nieces and nephews for me. Hallelujah I was wrong! Anna and Steve came up for her baby shower this weekend and it was great. (Note: I managed to have an enjoyable weekend regardless of not feeling well and on antibiotics for strep throat. Again, for the second time in two months.)



I think the table turned out adorable.
Thanks to my mom for the decorations and paper goods.
Thanks to Steve's mom Robin for the delicious food!
(And Grandma for your yummy special punch)


She received a bunch of fun gifts......


and a diaper cake to boot.


We made it up to one of my favorite summer spots,
Payson Lakes for a bit of rafting.


While we were in the neighborhood,
Anna and I had to show Steve what cool Payson kids did
in their spare time.
I know some of you know the place, it still rocks!

6 comments:

*ethan* said...

wait is your grandma's punch yummy because there is booze in it? you can't give booze to a prego chick!!

Anonymous said...

Davey?
Oh, yes. He got those roses for May's Summer Days.
Yup, that's him rowing people around in the raft.
And it is for sure him lighting the whole world on fire atop the bottomless pit.

{natalie} said...

looks like a fun shower. the table looks great. i love it. have they picked a name?

we should go to the lake with you, i've never been!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Looks like fun. The table did turn out really cute. What is she having?

Megan said...

A little girl in September.

Ashley said...

SO sorry you've been so sick... Strep during the summer, that sucks! Seems like we haven't seen you guys in forever!