07 July 2008

My Favorite Holiday

One of these days Davey will have the desire to blog again. Until then, the burden rests on me. So here is our photo extravaganza from the 4th. We went to see Davey's family in Idaho Falls. Adelaide had a blast with her cousins and once again, she didn't fail to surprise us with her nakedness.

The Grande Parade



Surprised?


She got a crack out of waving her flag out the window.


I love her beautiful face.


She even convinced mommy to play tennis.


We raced go-karts, road bumper boats, and played mini golf
at Riot Zone.
Heck yeah!


We did watch the biggest fireworks show west of the Mississippi. You got it people, Idaho Falls has one spectacular show over the river. No pictures though, I was busy watching them.



Last but certainly not least, Adelaide loves playing this piano.
At the end she says:
"Stop it picture. (Sigh) I spank your butt"!

She cracks me up!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

She is getting so big! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!!

Chris Grover said...

i love that last quote! haa! what a fun day and you couldn't find a much cuter girl! i love that she loves to be naked! too funny!

Anonymous said...

Too bad they have to grow up. I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the appropriate age for cousins to no longer hang out naked together? What a world we live in when cousins can't be naked together!

{natalie} said...

it looks like you guys had such a good time. the piano video is so funny...you'll have to save that one.

Cari said...

You gotta love a sassy girl! That video is darling.

Ann said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I would have loved to come and party with you but I was working hard at Grand Targhee. Tell Addy hi from A.

Anonymous said...

Does Hawaii count as West of the Mississippi? Because if it does the biggest one happens every year on my hometown street. Seriously, people's houses burn down and stuff.

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

teach your kid to keep her clothes on :) she is getting sssooo big....still reminds me of Lana some bit...