01 July 2008

UVUphoria

My mother and little brother came down this weekend to chill with us. Seeing as how I am a staff member at UVU, we decided it only fitting to attend the celebration. We took a tour of the new library (I have to say I was a little disappointed with the interior), and went to the Joe Nichols concert followed by glorious fireworks. While I was taking pictures, I decided I wanted to stick to a theme. Close up. So, as you will see, the following pictures are primarily up close and personal. Some were a little too personal if you know what I mean. My mom would kill me if I put those ones up.


She is a stripper. I can't get her to keep her clothes on, even in public.
In her defense, it was freaking H to the izzot!





My cute bro Jake



Wendy


Jess and mom


This was the only cleavage shot I was allowed to post.
Any guesses on who it is? 20 bucks?

6 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

fun times! I especially like the pic of Adelaide on her back. so cute. The close up of you is pretty stinkin cute too.

*ethan* said...

looks like a good time! but we were at 311

Smith Life said...

so did kenny chesney ever come to Utah? looks like ya all had fun. nice backgorund!

{natalie} said...

those are close up! i like them all though and i enjoy that there is a theme. you have so many perks of working at uvu...very cool!!!

amy said...

I am sure this concert definitely didn't live up to a Kenny concert. Love all the pictures, especially the one of Adelaide 1/2 naked. She is a free spirit!

Chris Grover said...

ohhh, that makes me miss UVU! we thought about going to the concert, but didn't make it down! looks fun! go wolverines!!