05 June 2007

My Eye


This is one of my two eyes.
Here are a few things about it.

1. It isn't really brown, but not really hazel. Golden my mom used to say.
2. If you can see behind the glare, there are little spots in it. My right eye is the same.
3. I find the spots one of the most unique things about me.
4. It has a pretty almond shape to it.
5. It isn't wearing any makeup today.
6. It had Lasik surgery.
7. It's seen too many things it shouldn't.
8. Though it has seen many good things.
9. It is sensitive to light.
10. It doesn't see too well in the dark.

Random? Perhaps, but perhaps not.

4 comments:

{natalie} said...

i like your eyes. good post. i like the random!

Anonymous said...

Pretty brown eyes . . . er, eye.

*ethan* said...

spots in the eye that can't be good?!? or maybe it is

Cari said...

Now we know where Adelaide got her beautiful eyes!

I like the blog!