29 June 2007

Numero Fivo

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting the most anticipated
concert of the year (for me)...........

Five years in a row running.
That's right, this was the fifth Kenny Chesney concert for me and my momma.

This is an all day event for us. It's not just a simple concert.

We left the house yesterday at 2:30 p.m.
(The show didn't start until 7)

The line gets incredibly long and this year we were determined to be up front
to get a good spot on the lawn.

And we did.
We have a lot of fun at this event.

This year my moms man Rob joined us and Davey came too!
Finally! I got him to happily oblige to attend a Kenny concert with me.
Here are the attendees:

Mom and Rob

My aunt Heidi and uncle Paul

Davey and I

We had oodles of fun and saw oodles of fun people.

Check the girls on the grass. They were passed out an hour into
the show. Paramedics had to come check on them
three times to make sure they were ok.
They finally dragged one of them out the last time they checked.
They missed out.

This one speaks for itself.

We love to rock out.

I think this is Bill Thompson. A beer in each hand and two hats.
Who could ask for more?

Paul claims to have the nicest man-foot around.
I might have to agree.
He actually shaves the rough spots off of his foot with a razor.
He also files his nails after he clips them.

Unfortunately this was the best pic of Kenny we could get.
Fuzzy, I know. Our camera had a hard time focusing with
all of the people jumping around in front of us.

Goodbye Kenny. Until next year (you better come).

9 comments:

Cari said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm not a big fan of Kenny (sorry) but so glad you had a great time.

Chris Grover said...

You better talk to the Shupe's -- they were backstage, those luckies! Looks like you guys had a blast! Nothing better than rocking out at a good concert! And by the way, I got such a kick from the interesting people you mentioned seeing there. Took me back to the Def Lepard concert Chris dragged me to a few years ago. Imagine myriads of 40 somethings still stuck in the 80's -- big hair, hot lepard print tights, flowing beer and mullets to your hearts' content! Ahhh, love me some good people watching at those concerts!

*ethan* said...

So we are driving to Montana and we are looking at your blog on my phone and nat is driving and the pic of you and Davey's shoulders I told nat that you were topless on his shoulders and nat believed me! And wanted to see!

Ashley said...

That was a fun show, i have to say! Wish we'd known you were there... we could have rocked out together! There were some CRAZY Kenny lovin' people there... Funny funny!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Looks like you had an awesome time.... its gets better every year!!

Anonymous said...

Funny that someone mentioned Def Leppard. Thats where we will be in September. Any takers?

And that was not the FAMED Bill Thompson. His shirt DID however say that he was the BIG BOSS MAN. I believed it.

amy said...

Looks like you had a blast at the Kenny concert! I called Rachel at the last minute to see if she wanted to go with me(I won tickets at the last minute)but it was Kelly's birthday. Where is her loyalty?

{Erica} said...

FUN! You looked Dead sexy :) in your hat! What a cool tradition! I'd have to say that those man feet are pretty nice :)

{natalie} said...

looks like a fun time....is your mom unhooking her bra in that pic with her boyfriend touching his boob? looks like it to me. here's to next year!