21 June 2007

A Taste Of What's Coming

BROTHERS

Here is a Saunders Family picture from last month. Our hero of a friend (whose wife I saved from impending doom) took about a hundred photos and then went in and fixed them up for us. Its really special that he would do us such a favor. Actually I took him to a whore house to call it even. Ask his wife (who I saved from impending doom). Its the first time our family has been all together in six years. And it was the first meeting of some in-laws, new cousins, grandbabies, etc.

SISTERS
COUSINS & GRANDPARENTS

MY FAMILY


5 comments:

Ranster said...

Awesome photos! Looking forward to the DVD. In the brothers' photo, i can't help noticing how Davey and i are touching at the hips. You couldn't slide a sheet of paper between us. I haven't made up my mind yet if that's buff, or just really gay.

Chris Grover said...

I, too, noticed the hip action! You got magnets on those things?! No, in all truthfulness, those are GREAT pictures! Our family has a pretty identical one with grandma and grandpa and all the grandkids -- some kids smiling, some kids not looking at all, and several kids screaming their heads off! Oh the joys of family pictures!

Ashley said...

Hey, Cute pics! I'm so sorry... I just listened to your msg about the playdate... I'm a huge slacker!!! Ry and I were trying to get a fence up all day and completely spaced it. Next week???

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Thanks for saving me from impending doom.

{natalie} said...

that Chup...he's amazing!