18 June 2007

Too Coo' For Schoo'

That's what we call Adelaide's sunglasses. After bathing Captain, playing on the swings and running through sprinklers, it was time to be too cool for school. Here is her fashion show.

We call this, "Waiting at the door for even more coolness."


We call this, "Acting like I don't see you while I stretch out my coolness."


This is, "I am coolly listening intently to that conversation."


She told me this one is called, "Sharing the coolossity of my coolness."


This one is, "School? Yeah, too cool for that."


I call this, "My armpit itches."

4 comments:

C. Jane Kendrick said...

I just had a lot of fun.

bridgette said...

That was perhaps the funniest post I have read.

Chris Grover said...

She is too coo, fo sho!

Cari said...

What a cutie! Thanks for making me laugh today!