16 June 2007

My Favorite Lady



If you haven't met her yet,
I would like to introduce you to Paula Deen.

I don't have the Food Network anymore because
we don't really have TV, so I check her out online.

If you haven't discovered her most delicious recipes yet,
you need to click on the link.

She also has a fabulous Magazine.
You can see some of the recipes online, but you need to
get the magazine to

partake of the goodness in its entirety.

I will tell you why I like her.

#1. You actually have the ingredients to make her dishes.
#2 She isn't afraid to cook with butter and cream.
#3. She is all about comfort food, with added fancy.
#4. Every recipe I have made has turned out wonderfully.

I simply adore Paula Deen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone notice that Paula Dean and her dog have the same crooked smile? Look again.

{Erica} said...

I love a girl who's not afraid to use some butter! :)

Cari said...

She's a favorite in our house as you know! Emma could watch her all day if I would let her. She's great!

Chris Grover said...

I love her! I saw an episode where she had her two adult sons cooking with her and it rocked! I love a woman who can cook the comfort foods and can do it with such a cute accent!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

why don't we ever cook for eachother? Next time let us skip the whorehouse and just hit the backyard.