21 June 2007

The Return Of The Tap

I wanted to leave you with something fun for the weekend. We will be camping up Payson Canyon, so if you call us after Sunday and you don't get an answer, come look for us.

Anyway...........
©MGM

One of my all time favorite movies,
This Is Spinal Tap, presents us with one of the most amazing rock bands of all time (I hope you caught the sarcasm? If not, catch it now).
But they are awesome........and...........they are reuniting for Live Earth!
It makes me feel so good that they can come back together for a time, to benefit this world, and me for that matter.
How can you deny great songwriters with songs such as Hell Hole, Big Bottom, Stonehenge, and Sex Farm.
The best rock and roll band ever I say. Check them out, you have to.

After you watch these, you will know what I'm talking about.







Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

That ROCKED! Clearly one of the great reunions that we all did not even know that we were waiting for!

Anonymous said...

"Well, its one louder" and "These go to eleven" have to be two of my favorite lines of all time.

Surely no band is more fit to lead us in the battle against the inconvenient truth!